The mood for the holiday season next month is set for most people. If by any chance your mood is off then Netflix is bringing to you some feel-good shows to you that will definitely set the mood.
- Dawson’s Creek: This show is all about love and love making. Very popular in its time the show returns to Netflix with all its 6 seasons. The show will be available from 1st November.
- Chappelle’s Show: If you love comedy then you must have watched this show earlier as well. The show by far is the best comedy show on TV and its SNL’s are just out of this world. The show comes to Netflix with all its 3 seasons on 1st November.
- Leah Remini: Scientology and the Aftermath: Cult and Horror are the central themes of this show. If you are always confused about what is Cult and what is Horror then you must watch this show 1st November onwards.
- Dash & Lily: The show is all about a few teens from New York who spend their holidays season by sharing a diary full of secrets. The show will be available from 10th November.
- The Liberator: This show is for the war shows or movies lovers. The show is set during the time of WW2 and tells a gripping story. The show will be available from 11th November.
- American Horror Story: 1984 : The show is an hardcore American horror story filled with dark places, innocent bunch of kids and a sinister serial killer. The show will be available from 13th November.
- The Crown Season 4: The 4th season of this show will focus on the lives of Margarat Thatcher and Princess Diana and the fates their lives are tied with. The show will be available from 15th November.
- We Are The Champions: If you love niche competitions like dog dancing, frog jumping and type, then this show is for you. The show will be available from 17th November.
- Holiday Home Makeover with Mr. Christmas: If you are thinking about a makeover of your house this holiday season then watch it from 18th November.
Write down your choice or preferences for the shows.
Read more: The right order you should watch all X-Men movies in