To Star Wars fan, the name Luke Skywalker is something that can be worshipped and the same is the case with the name Leia Organa. They are siblings and the fans love the relationship between them.
The siblings have many wonderful scenes together but it is often wondered by fans, which scene is the best? You don’t need to scratch your heads as we have selected as well as ranked the 10 best scenes of the siblings from the least good to the best one.
10. Leia’s message arrives: The scene is special as through the hologram message, Luke came to know that he had a sister. The message changes the life of Luke forever. The scene happens in Star Wars: A New Hope.
9. The medal ceremony: In the scene Leia awards Luke a medal for his bravery in the war at the Rebel base. It happens in Star Wars: A New Hope.
8. Their first meeting: Here the siblings meet for the first time as Luke has come to rescue her from her prison cell on the Death star. The scene happens in Star Wars: A New Hope.
7. Comfort on the falcon: In the scene the siblings share a moment of solace after the loss of Obi-Wan Kenobi. The scene happens in Star Wars: A New Hope.
6. Reuniting after cloud city: In the movie Empire Strikes Back, the siblings mostly remain away and thus the reunion in the end is special.
5. Facing uncertain future together: In the scene the siblings can be seen reflecting on their futures at the end of Empire Strikes Back.
4. Celebration at the Ewok village: The scene happens in Return of the Jedi where the siblings share a moment of happiness after a long time.
3. Leia senses Luke through the force: In the scene Luke calls out to Leia after his defeat at the hands of Darth Vader and amazingly Leia hears him through the force. The scene is from Empire Strikes Back.
2. Luke and Leia discuss the truth: In the scene, the siblings discuss themselves after they come know they are brother and sister.
1. “ No one’s ever really gone”: It is perhaps the most touching scene from The Last Jedi where Luke comforts Leia before embarking on his final journey to visit his twin.
Which one is your favorite? Tell us in the comment box.